Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:59 pm

"What did you hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:01 am

"A rabbit.." He replied, blinking a few times. He hadn't found anything bigger than a rabbit but that was good enough..
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:04 am

"Interesting. Talk to me, vampire. All you've done so far is answer questions. That's not disscussion, and I would know of you, if I could. You... interest me."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:15 am

"I interest you..?" He stared at his owner, a bit confused as to why he had interested his owner.

((ooc: Lol what's he supposed to talk about? XD Isn't answering questions on demand part of being a slave? @__@))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:22 am

(OOC: Yes it is. That's the point. Aaron's incredibly strange LOL)

"You are different to any of your kind that I've encountered. I have been alive for 19 years, and have come, perhaps foolishly, to expect things from people. You defy the mould I've cast your kin in, and that is incredibly interesting."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:26 am

((ooc: Lmao aww strange is okay Razz Infact strange ish awesome Twisted Evil I am very strange also XD If you hadn't know that already O_o))

"The mould you've cast my kin in..?" He asked, now confused about that. And a tiny bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:30 am

(OOC: Yeah, I knda noticed LOL)

"Well, the vampires I've met are proud. They're desicsive and vicious. Cold. To deal with a vampire is to court death. You need to watch every word, every movement of them, or they'll evade you like so much shadow. You seem to be the opposite of that."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:35 am

"Oh.." He looked down. "I know I am not proud, and not quite vicious.. and if I am cold then it is only a bit.. I suppose I am quite the opposite.."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:37 am

"Why, Tatsuya? Why the difference?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am

"Being different is what I am good at.." He replied. "It comes naturally for me.."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am

Aaron laughed. "And what do you fear?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:47 am

"Almost nothing.." He said. "I don't really have anything to lose.. and I have no fear of what happens to me. I think the thing I fear most is disappointing someone.."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:52 am

"Very odd. If I set you free, what would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:56 am

"I would most likely wander around having nothing better to do with my life.."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:57 am

"I see. How long have you been a slave, then?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:59 am

"Not for very long.."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 am

Aaron sighed. "You really aren't one for conversation. Are you scared of me?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:05 am

"I've always been quiet.." He tilted his head a bit. "I don't suppose I am affraid of you.. I do not wish to disappoint you though.."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:07 am

"And why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:13 am

"I don't like disappointing others.. it's just how I am.."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:17 am

"You make no sense to me, vampire. I suppose thats why I find you interesting. Who could have thought that I bought such a curiousity?"

Aaron was silent for a moment, thinking.

"Were you born a werewolf, and yet, had the same disposition as you do, you would likely be dead by now. We are not as ambitious as most vampires, but we are more animalistic. Even my bloodline. Perhaps especially my bloodline."

He looked at Tatsuya.

"What are your thoughts on being reduced to mere property? Morally, I mean. Do you think it's right that you are owned by another?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:38 am

"My thoughts.. hmm.. some would think that it is wrong, that one shouldn't be owned by another and be free. Yet, my beliefes are that being owned as a slave gives me purpose in my life.."

((ooc: Lol hes a wimpy vampiah Razz))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:41 am

"Your answer annoys me, vampire. You have no ambition whatsoever, except to be owned. That gives you nowhere to go."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:50 am

He looked down, staring at his feet and having nothing to say. It was true though, what Aaron had said, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:54 am

"Why are you so reclusive, vampire. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next