Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:10 am

The mansion was enormous, surrounded by a massive stone wall, with a steel portcullus gate. Aaron walked, entering the gates and towing his new slave behind him. Walking to the front doors, he unlocked them, and the huge mahogany doors swung inwards, open.

He led the vampire into the enterance hall, and dropped the chain.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:15 am

Watching the chain drop, he made no move to do anything until he was told, awaiting his orders.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:18 am

Aaron held out the keys. "Remove the chain from your collar, and have a seat."

Aaron sat at an armchair and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:20 am

He did as he was told, having a seat afterwards and waiting for what came next.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:24 am

"Why did you let them catch you, vampire? I am curious. Very few slave takers could have caught you."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 am

"They wiped out my family and cornered me.." He replied, no emotion placed on his face. "As well, I do not mind being a slave."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:27 am

"And why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:33 am

"I am not quite sure.." He said, lowering his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:37 am

Aaron was curious. For Tatsuya, that was probably a bad thing. Aaron walked over and picked up the discarded chain, before halving it.

He walked slowly over to the new slave, and hit him across the face with it, hard.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:42 am

His head had snapped to the side, but slowly he turned his face to where it had been, ready for the next hit but not intending to be rude. His facial expression hadn't changed a bit as he ignored the throbing on one half of his face. He ignored the pain as much as he could, no matter how hard he had been hit or how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:45 am

Aaron held the chain, but did not raise it again. "Interesting. You don't mind that? It is part of being a slave, afterall."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 am

He didn't know if he had been supposed to answer that or not, merely staying still and waiting once again.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:54 am

"I asked you a question, slave."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:56 am

"No, I do not mind it.." He said, then waited again.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:02 am

"I wonder where the limit of that tollerance lays. Perhaps I'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:03 am

He silently and patiently waited to be whipped again.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:08 am

Aaron was interested now, completely enthralled. He dropped the chain.

"You are confined to the citadel. You may claim a room -any room- as your own. I will dictate your possesions, but for now, whatever that room contains is yours. You have no duties, for now. You may rest if you wish. If I call for you, come here. Otherwise, you have relative autonomy."

Aaron paused for a moment, considering.

"You may not remove the collar at any time."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:11 am

"Understood.." He replied, watching the chain drop.

((ooc: Lol what now? O_O))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:12 am

"Go explore. Find a room, some food. Rest. Recover. I'll continue this later. Perhaps. We shall see. Go."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:14 am

He nodded, standing and wandering off like he was told to.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:16 am

'This may well be the most interesting game yet. But the best judgement of him will come from observing his own choices... I'll just have to watch him.'
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Wandering through a random hallway, he found a room ad stood in the middle of it, looking around.

((ooc: lol cuz hes got nothin better to do and is going to be watched by a half wolf guy O_O))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:50 pm

(OOC: describe the room, damnit!!)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 pm

It was a pretty small room, looking more like a closet, but he didn't care.

((ooc: Happeh? XD

He is in the closet Razz))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 pm

(OOC: Yup XD)

A voice rang through the hallways. "Tatsuya!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next