Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Yumiko pushed Aaron off of her and pinned him down while attacking his neck with her teeth. She looked at Tatsuya "Go ahead touch that to my skin but that won't help us get along any better."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:22 am

Aaron rolled his eyes, and stood up, lifting her with him.

"Vampire, that was foolish. And if I remember correctly, you don't like fire. Tatsuya, bring me one of the pokers."

(OOC: What, do you *want* him to beat the shit out of you/rape you?)
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm

((OOC: yes she does. I'm moving this to your new mansion forum.))
Back to top Go down
https://latose.forumotion.com
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:48 am

"You know you'll get a lot more respect if you give a little."
She said waiting for something interesting to happen.
((OOC: I thought that you were going to beat the crap out of me but no raping))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:49 pm

Aaron slapped her across the face.

"I don't *need* your respect, vampire. On the off chance I wanted it, I would take it. As it is, it's more interesting having you struggle."

He slapped her again, a bored look in his eyes.

"Tatsuya, I gave you an order. Hurry, or I might become displeased with you."

(OOC: Got it.)
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:41 pm

"Well obviously you want my respect if you want me to obey orders. Treat others the way you want to be treated." She said as she raised her hand to slap him across the face like he had done to her. She smiled and said, "Why won't you just play nice?" As she slapped him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:58 am

Aaron sighed.

"Stupid girl. You don't get it. Even if you don't respect me, you have to obey me."

He took her wrist in hand, and pressing the joint, dislocated it. Then he did the same to her other wrist. Then he placed her neck in a vice grip, taking her over to a wall and cuffing her dislocated wrists to it.

He kicked her knees backwards into their joints, then cuffed her ankles in the same manner. Stepping back and looking at her, bound and probably in some pain, he smiled.

Then his look went to Tatsuya, and his face darkened. He walked over to the male vampire, took his arm, and plunged his hand through the fire before throwing him away from the fire place.

"If I give you and order, Tatsuya, you obey it swiftly and without question. There are healing supplies in the room across the hall. Go and dress your burns."

Then Aaron turned his attention to the pokers. Taking one out of the fire, he looked at it, and found it to be so hot that the metal was smoldering. He grasped the cool grip firmly, and crossed the floor back over to Yumiko.

"I will show you why I don't need your respect."

He stood perfectly still, then beat her ribs with the white hot steel. This was brutal- not only did the steel cut the skin then burn the wound closed, but the impact of the blows would break ribs and bruise organs. A punishment that would be felt for weeks or more.

He struck again and again and again until her torso and sides were a collection of broken scars.

He lowered the poker and stood back, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 pm

During this 'torture' Yumiko was laughing. She couldn't feel pain so she laughed. She was completely insane. Some of this she felt, obviously but not enough to actually get a horrible reaction out of her. "Well if you want me to obey your orders, you will treat me with respect." She said with a serious look on her face. "I don't take orders from assholes..." She said smiling. She liked abuse but didn't like being told to what to do. If Aaron wanted Yumiko to obey he would need to gain her respect.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 am

A growl so low that it was almost a whisper punctured the silence. "If you will not respond to conditioning, then I have no use for you. You will *not* be respected here; I am your master, and you are my slave. You do not have the right to be respected in this place. From the moment I bought you, you had the right to nothing, as I did not just buy you, but also your autonomy. I warned you that I would kill you."

Placing a hand below her ear, Aaron traced it down her jawline and down her neck. Leaning forward, deliberately, slowly, he whispered, as he pressed his lips into the flesh of the hollow made of cartilage. "And so I shall."

In a moment of whip-cord motion, he rammed the red-hot poker through her stomach as he ripped her throat out with his teeth, killing her quickly and painfully.

"Tatsuya, clean that up. I'm going out to buy another slave."

Without a word more, Aaron left his citadel.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:20 am

((OOC: Oh noes I was killed T^T Okkay time to make anothah character.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6