Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 pm

Aaron walked in, leading Yumiko through the gates and up into the hall... where Tatsuya was still lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Yumiko followed Aaron like she was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm

He checked Tatsuya's pulse. He was alive, no doubt about it. Sighing, he turned to Yumiko.

"I wasn't joking, as you can probably tell."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:45 pm

"Good I was hoping that it wasn't just a bluff." She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:48 pm

He looked at her.

"What, you like pain?"
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:49 pm

"Maybe...That's for me to know and you to find out."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 pm

He sighed. Vampires really were odd.

"Well, I'm sure I'll find out if you fuck around any time soon. That's Tatsuya, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 pm

"I'd say nice to meet him but I honestly don't give a fuck."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 pm

Aaron laughed.

"Well well, a slave with some spirit! Much more entertaining. He's really quite passive for a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm

"That's great I bet him and I won't get along."
((OOC: I'm being kicked off the computer see you later))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:39 am

"I don't care whether you get along or not."

Aaron looked back at Tatsuya.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:47 am

Slowly he opened his eyes, staring forward and still on the ground.

((ooc: Lol Yumiko your so very kind to me XD))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:50 am

"Back with us, vampire? You have a roommate."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:46 am

His eyes shifted to the female beside his owner and he instantly knew she was a vampire. "Nnh.."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:33 pm

"Oh my god it's alive."
She turned to Aaron,
"You lied you said that you would kill me."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Aaron raised an eyebrow.

"You haven't done anything yet. Neither has he. He annoyed me."

Aaron crouched down next to Tatsuya.

"Something the matter, vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Yumiko went and sat in the corner.
"Uhh huh..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:05 am

Aaron growled, very softly. A silence fell over them.

"Again, a slave moves without me telling them to. Do I have to give you an example of control? At least Tatsuya gets it."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:38 am

"I'm allowed to go sit in a corner. I may have to listen to you but if you don't tell me to do something I'm pretty sure I can go sit in the corner." She looked away from Aaron not caring what he was going to say next.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:34 am

Aaron walked over to her, slowly, with intent.

Then he placed one hand around her throat, and lifted her off the floor, locking eyes.

"I am the master. You are the slave. As such, you have no right to dictate your autonomy."

He tightened his grip- a flick of his wrist, now, and he would snap her neck.

"If I tell you not to move, then you don't move. If I tell you to move, you move. If I tell you that you can move, then you have a choice in the matter. If I tell you nothing, you do nothing."

Still holding her effortlessly off the ground, he threw her against one of the stone citadel walls.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Yumiko fell to the ground. She sat ther and laughed. "Is that the best you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:19 am

Aaron sighed. The girl was still on the ground. He walked over, and knelt with one knee pressed into her stomache, pinning her down.

He took her right hand, and broke her smallest finger at the last joint, then the middle joint, then he split the knuckle. Watching her eyes, and smiling gently, he gripped the last joint of her ring finger.

"No, vampire. That was me being nice."

He broke the last joint in her ring finger, still smiling.

"Tatsuya. Near the fire place, you'll see three pokers. Place the ends to heat in the fire, please."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:27 am

((Ouchees!!!LOL))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:06 am

(OOC: And that, children, is why we don't piss off lycanthropes XD)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:51 pm

((ooc: Lol omg O_O Yes master XD))

Tatsuya stood from his spot on the ground, wobbling around a bit from the head rush he got and using the wall for support. He did as his owner told him, placing theends ofthe three pokers in the fire.

((ooc: I wonder what Aaron is going to do with those LOL))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)   Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Citadel. (with Tatsuya)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next