Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streetside Market Stalls

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

Streetside Market Stalls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Neavera followed, hiding herself.

/Idiot boy still believes I'm going to enslave him./
Back to top Go down
https://latose.forumotion.com
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:39 pm

Krista began to walk to the meet up point, She waitted for Connan to fallow.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 pm

He shot a glance at Krista. "This is too obvious. Bind my hands and push me along infront of you. Otherwise they'll smell a trap- after all, I've been hunted for five years, and I'm not likely to go quietly."

'I just have to play this right, and then maybe... four months, Conn. Four months.'
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 pm

He shot a glance at Krista. "This is too obvious. Bind my hands and push me along infront of you. Otherwise they'll smell a trap- after all, I've been hunted for five years, and I'm not likely to go quietly."

'I just have to play this right, and then maybe... four months, Conn. Four months.'

(OOC: Aaron is my other charrie LOL)
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 pm

(( lol I know ))

She nodded and did what he said, "Thank you for helping..." then she started to walk again pushing him infrount of her.

(( ok off the the rode part with Maji ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streetside Market Stalls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3