Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streetside Market Stalls

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Streetside Market Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Connan grinned under a thick cloak. He was practically invisible- being a half elf helped in that regard- and he had managed to steal enough food for a few days, to take back to one of his many hideouts. Not only that, but he had a slave hunter's knife on him now. He could find or make a mask, then he'd be safer still.

Walking through shady backstreets, he scaled a wall and sat on a ledge behind it, now truly invisible to the streets below. He began to wolf down some of the bread he had taken, ravenous after three days without a meal. He paused here, now, to indulge in his prize, and to listen, deathly silent, to the gossip and rumors from the streets below.

A street caller hawked out news, news that to Connan, was vitally relevant."Here Ye, hunters! A new prize post be up outside the Bloodcap Flagon Inn! Tha old favorite's price is doubled! Here Ye!"

'Doubled? Damn. I need to be more careful than ever now. There again, when can I ever afford to be careless?'

Deciding that he'd spent time out in the open long enough, he jumped down off the wall. As he did, the hood of his cloak lifted momentarly, and his eyes glittered for a split second in the sun. It would have been almost impossible to identify him, but not trusting the risk, he hid in the shadows and fled, running until he was safe at one of his hideouts. He took a more dangerous route than ever, and it was impossible for him to be followed.

He rested against one of the walls, panting. Something told him that someone, some one bad had seen his face. And that they knew exactly who they'd seen.

'Fuck.'

(OOC: Please note the 'impossible to be followed'. Not going to be happy if someone does follow him.)
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 pm

(( aw can Krista find him? plz T_T lol ))
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:07 pm

(OOC: She can be the one who saw him. JUST DON'T CATCH HIM YET!!!)
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 pm

((ooc: I wanna make Tatsu poof here too but I don't gots a profile for him yet Razz

Oh well I'll bring him in anyway and add the profile later @__@

POOF O_O))
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Krista fallowed him getting closer and when he stopped she hided behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Connan paused. He *knew* he'd been followed.

'Think, Conn. You can kill, you can run, or you can try and talk your way out of it. You only have to stay out of a cage for another four months- then you're 18 and they can't touch you. C'mon boy, you didn't stay free for the last 5 years because you're an idiot.'

Connan 'hid' and began eating his bread again, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 pm

Kirsta slowly made her way closer to him.

'I hate my job...' she thought saddly. 'I'm doing this for you Maji...'

She got clser to where he was and stooded there silent not even her breathing could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Connan gritted his teeth, though it seemed he was just chewing hard. He *knew* that the person was close... he just hoped his usual charm would be enough, this time.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Krista used her elf magic and vines come out of the ground and wrap around his legs. She stepped out from her hideing spot.

"Are you Connan?" she asked in a emotionless tone.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:22 pm

'How the fuck does she know my actual name? This is no ordinary hunter... all I can hope is another one shows up and they fight for me. It's not like I can hide my appearance. Curse this face!'

Connan simply kept eating at a ravenous pace, almost as if he hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:24 pm

She walked closer to him but stayed out of his reach.

"Answer me!" she demaned.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Connan froze and stared up at her, eyes wide. He began squirming in the grip of the vines. 'realising' that he couldn't get free, he looked up at her again, the picture of a terrified kid. The hood still hid his face.

'Please, please PLEASE let me get out of this before they sign the papers.'
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:30 pm

"I'm waitting for a awnser!" she said in a deadly tone.

'poor guy... But its him or Maji and the other elfs.'
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:32 pm

'Time to change tactics.'

"You're an elf, right? So am I. I'd appreciate it if you let me loose from these vines." He still looked like a scared kid, and the fear wasn't all acted.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 pm

"Are you Connan?" she asked not moveing to remove the vines,
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Neavera was hiding in the shadows and walked up at that moment.

A cloud of darkness surrounded Krista so she couldn't see.

"Relax, kid," she said to Connan, "I'm here to hide you. You're too damn good to get caught now. Come with me."

Krista couldn't see or hear her.

((OOC: yep. I'm cool like that. Breaking mah own laws. Razz))
Back to top Go down
https://latose.forumotion.com
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:37 pm

'Fuck. She's got me. If I lie, I'll end up dead. If I don't, I'll end up caged, then dead. I can't do that. I can't stand for that. I'll have to play around this... my other name will do.'

"My name's Mynanne. Elf sister, release the vines, please. I don't want to have to cut my way out."

Then things went dark. Connan looked at the lady who appeared.

"Wings... you're..."

'OH FUCK!!'
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:38 pm

((the vines wont let go of him and you can cut then cuz there protected by magic only Krista can get them off of him ))

Krista tryed to get out of the darkness. 'What the fuck?'
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 pm

She looked at the vines and then at Connan.

"I know who you are," she said dangerously, "I'm not going to cage you or kill you. I'm going to help you. But if you decide to run... I will kill you. I can't have word get out that I've been playing nice, now can I?"

She looked at the vines and they died.

"Now we can go."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:41 pm

(( aw your no fun!! T_T ))

Krista used elf magic to get out of the Darkness. "So it was you!' she yelled at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:45 pm

"Now I suppose I'm going to have to kill you," she said, "you need to stop getting in my way, little girl."

Her eyes glowed red for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm

She laughed, "Kill me?" she laughed even harder. "And I'm not on little girl! I'm not esay to kill ether."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Connan yelled "Run! She's already gone and captured me, don't let her kill you too!"

He looked up at Neavera "Please... don't kill her. She understands, I'm sure, that you didn't want to pay the slave levy for me- understandable, 2000crowns is alot. But there's no need to kill her for it."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 pm

Krista stood her ground. "Its not about the money."
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 pm

"You're talented, kid, at hiding. But if I'm going to hide you she can't be going around spreading word. I like my reputation the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streetside Market Stalls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next