Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streetside Market Stalls

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krista

Krista

Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 pm

"The rep of a bitch." she said smirking. "So your going to make him your slave? Its your falt theres even are slaves! and becaued of you I have to hunt them!"
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:53 pm

"I'm not going to make him a slave you little bitch," she said, "I'm going to keep him out of sight and earshot-and well fed, too. Everybody can think he's dead for all I care. Now get out of my sight, before I DO kill you."
Back to top Go down
https://latose.forumotion.com
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:55 pm

"I'd like to see you try and kill me!" she yelled at her. "Why you want to help him anyways?!"
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:57 pm

"Is it really any of your business?" she asked icily, "now, Connan, will you come with me or not?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:58 pm

"Stop this."

All fear was gone. Connan had reached a desicion. He took the knife from his belt and said "There's only one good solution here. I won't be responsible for your death, elf."

He placed the knife against his throat. As the blade kissed his skin, the ground was stained crimson. He began to take the blade deeper.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Krista shot out a vine that wraped around Neavera's arm. "I can't let you take him, I have a job to do."

She looked at Connan. "Stop that!"
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:02 pm

"NO!" Neavera shouted, and the blade flew out of Connan's hand, hitting Krista in the shoulder. She broke the vine and grabbed Connan by the shoulders. "None of that, do you understand me?"

((OOC: you're making me aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnngggggggggrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy))
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Connan stopped, and the cut began to heal.

"Now get out of here. Tell them all I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

(OOC: HAHAHA YOU ALL THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA DIE LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Kirsta pulled the blade out and the wound healed its self. "I cant do that I'm sorry... you have to come with me..."

'They'll will kill maji if he dosn't...'

(( I knew he woldn't ))
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Neavera looked at the elf.

"Go. He's dead. I will not allow any harm to come to your friend."

((OOC: I'm gonna whip you. Go to the library in the DN site. Grrrshness.))
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:09 pm

"I can't leave not with out him." she said not moveing.
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:10 pm

"Yes, you can. Do you understand me? No harm will come to you or the other elves if he is dead. I will not allow it. Now go. Or harm WILL come to you-all of you."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 pm

"If I do not return with him they will kill a friend of mine." she said still not leaveing. "And theres nothing you can say that will make me take the risk."
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 pm

"They will not kill anyone," she growled, "unless they want to be tortured to death. Got it? And by tortured, I mean starved, beaten, and burned."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 pm

"You don't even know who they are! so just shut up!" she yelled at her. "I would hate to have to hurt you but if I have to I will." she pulled out her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 pm

"And if you tell me who they are, you dumb bitch, I can have them all KILLED."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Connan sighed. He hated diplomacy, sometimes.

"How would you two feel about a compromise?"
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:19 pm

She shook her head. "It would take to long I cant take that risk."

She looked at Connan, " compromise how?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 pm

He swallowed. He was about to give away his freedom.

"Elf, you take me to the slave dealers and sign me up. As Neavera's property."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:21 pm

"Thats not where I'm takeing you. my empolyer asked for you specal request."
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:22 pm

"How about you take Connan, I follow you-I'm stealthy-kill 'them' and THEN take him."

((OOC: I gotta go. BYE BYE. Don't take him away without meh.))
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:24 pm

She thought about it for a few seconds. "That could work."

(( I have to go to so we shall finish this tomarrow. >.< fucking mom is yelling at me. ))
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:27 pm

"Either way I become a slave. A thousand tiny compromises burning the indefinable promise of freedom and life. I suppose it's inevitable, if fatal. Lead on- I will not resist."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 am

"I'm sorry...." she said felling saddness for the man.

'But if I don't do this... Maji dies.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streetside Market Stalls   Streetside Market Stalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streetside Market Stalls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next