Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orrum23

Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known) Empty
PostSubject: Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)   Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Dr. Sage sat in the back of his car his driver humming away.

Dr. Sage was already dreading the fact that he had to go outside and talk with people and now on top of that he had to listen to this fool and his humming. "Will you stop that humming!?! The doctor roared. The driver snapped to attention “I deeply apologies sir.." The car came to a stop "We have arrived.”

Dr. Sage slowly got out of the car. He reached in his pocket pulling out a bottle of pills; he swiftly got three out of the bottle and gulped them down. “Let’s get this over with" he sighed. The Doctor hated the slave market with all the noise, the smells, and of course the people... He looked around trying to find a slave that looked appealing to him, trying very hard to stay out of the crowds of people surrounding the cages and stage.
Back to top Go down
BuNnYaSaUr[:

BuNnYaSaUr[:

PostSubject: Re: Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)   Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

*as the cold winds blow though my cage my teeth chatter huggin my legs tight againest my body with my head just resting on my knees with my ragged torn clothes moving in the wind. as i hear footsteps comin closer to me i look up and as a trader stop at the cage next to me he smirks and says 'your next baby girl' and walks away drag another slave fight to get away*
Back to top Go down
skyblue_starshine

skyblue_starshine

PostSubject: Re: Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)   Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

She is calm, very quiet and waits—she is not caged or cuffed – she is quiet and watchful.

Many walk by and look she is beautiful.

she is for sale.
Back to top Go down
Mimi

Mimi

PostSubject: Re: Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)   Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 am

Tame. Certainly the last word to describe our recalcitrant rose. With a pair of almond-shaped oriental eyes, orbs tinted in a faint maroon shade, Mimi placidly gazed upon the fellow slaves and servants in the market. There were commotions on one end, and deathly silent on the other; and she just happened to fall in the middle. With creamy skin unmarked, for her slaver certainly knew undamaged goods sold faster than broken ones, she stood at her full height, back straight, with both lean arms firmly held behind her back. Almost as if challenging any observers, she held her unwavering glare at each walk-bys until her slaver sharply jerked down on the collar that securely embraced her seemingly brittle neck.

"Keep your eyes down", he growled in low warning before smiling and laughing at potential buyers, spouting some nonsense that rang as both true and false about the girl's abilities.
Back to top Go down
vector5776

PostSubject: Re: Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)   Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:08 am

*walks up to mimi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)   Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a slave. ( If you need a master, make yourself known)
Page 1 of 1