Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the woods near the park..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majie

Majie

In the woods near the park.. Empty
PostSubject: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:36 am

Majie walked around smelling the air, the leaves on the trees. She listened to the sounds of the night creatures, the wind blowing gently. She had to get back into shape. She was old but no body of an elderly person. The moon was bright and full. She loved the night. everything about it.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:18 am

Rin was sitting on a thick branch up in a tall oaktree
and watched the night pass by.He was a vampire but that didnt stop him from taking the time to admire the night rather than hunting for blood.
Rin sighed.
"Nice night..."He called down to Majie.
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 am

Majie looked up and Rin. "Yes, very nice." she smiled and started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Rin jumped off the tall Oak tree and walked up to Majie.
"Where're you headed...?"
He asked as he walked alongside Majie.
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:26 pm

"No where in particular." she said. "What are you doing all alone in the woods up in a tree?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:50 pm

"I was just admiring the nice night.
Just hanging out.Not doing anything really."
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:08 am

Majie kept walking. She glanced at Rin every so often to get a good look at him. She wasn't afraid of him, what could possibly be so frightning? She'd hope he was one of the good guys, she couldn't afford to get into any trouble at the moment. But he seemed quite friendly right now. "Hmm.. sounds like fun. What is it that you do....sir...I'm sorry I don't know your name."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:34 am

Rin looked at Maji
"My name is Rin and I
am a....Slave hunter...
How about yourself.....?"
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:27 pm

Majie nodded. "Slave hunter you say? Why? IF you don't mind me asking." she stopped and stared at him. She had heard about Rin, The masked One, from when she use to be a slave. She was quite curious about him.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:35 am

Rin looked at the ground.
"I've been on the run....
from other hunters....
This is my alias.
No one even suspects me....
for being an x-slave....
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Majie was a little shocked. "You were once a slave? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are using this alias for good."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:32 am

"Those rumors of the masked one were made to strike fear into those that doubted me.I was once lost to my hunter self.There was a time when I was a true hunter but now,from alittle help from Tensenga,my perspect on everything has changed.I now use my hunter status to help Tensenga free others."
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Majie nodded. "That's good. That Ten is a nice boy. Krista is also helping. This is very good. We need to help slaves. This cannot go on anymore."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:23 pm

Rin nodded."I agree."
He looked down in worry.
"I met Krista we were talking after I helped her free a slave.
But,she was captured by Neavera...
I couldnt even do anything to help...."
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:05 am

Majie looked at him with angry eyes. "What?!" she yelled. "You take me to this Neavera this instant!" she was furious. Her student, captured.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 am

Rin looked down and shook his head.
"I dont know where she is.
The best thing we could do now would be to find Ten
and warn him of what has happened.
He could find a way."
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 am

"Then let's go. Where can we find him?" she was a bit too calm. She started walking towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the woods near the park..   In the woods near the park.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the woods near the park..
Page 1 of 1