Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistress on Sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kin

Kin

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:29 pm

Kin stood there beside the seller chained to the floor. A annoying sigh escaped her lips as she glared the man asking for offers. "Hello Ladies and gentleman...Yes come up here and see this beautiful delicacy!" he shouted for everyone to hear. It seems he caught some of the public attention and he began his job. "Anyone would like to buy this pure maiden! She can cook, take care of your children, please those who are in need, anyting you command her to do!" he shouted with a grin, while Kin was giving him the dirties and dangerous glare anyone could ever give. Some man and woman began bidding for her, her eyes went wide and a frustrated sighed escaped her lips she began to look for an exit but it seemed it was not possible.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Ten glared at bidding upside down from a ceiling. While smoking a cigarette he sighs a cloud of smoke.
"Tsk..Dammit not another one.."
He looked around for Krista, hoping she could stop it but she wasn't here. Appearing into the crowd he bids for this girl. This makes two employees for his mansion until he can file paper work to set them free.
"..I bid over $45,254 dollars in cash for her.."
Not giving any expression he smelled her blood was filled with his own kind, Ten must have her.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:45 pm

"45,254 it is..anyone bidding for more?! Gonig once, gonig twice.." the man was gongi slow lookngi around for any more bidders. Kin bite her lips, 'Why me?!' she thoguht thinknig all the bad things she would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:23 am

Kirsta sat in a tree not to far watching. 'Its to soon for me to risk saving someone else...' she watched as ten bid, 'He'll take care of her...'

She felt sad, 'I feel so bloody useless...'
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:42 am

It looks like she was sold to Ten as he received keys to her and chains. He sighs and takes off her chains and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:58 am

Kin growled at the man who just bought her and let out a slight 'Hmph' at him. Her tail flicked with angered and she glared at the man's back.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:01 am

Ten looked around and smelled Krista's blood. He looked to his and there she was. He walked up to her and sighed. She was high up in a tree. Taking the cigarette from his mouth, he lets a sigh of a cloud smoke come out.
"..Hey!.."
He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:04 am

She jumped out of the tree landing on her feet.

"Wondering how long it would take you to find me." she said as she put her mask into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:07 am

He nods and places the cigarette back in his mouth. Then walking towards the tree, he leans on it.
"..i got another..Employee..Yet I still have to file paper work for these two.."
He then lets a cloud of smoke escape his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:08 am

Kin stood there silent yet she gave them dirty looks. She tried to look for a way to escape but it was no use untill she got this chains of she was stuck to them.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:09 am

"Hey calm down." she said to kin in a low voice. "Hes not going to keep you as a slave hes keeping you as a employe so you'll have freedom."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:12 am

Ten then touched the chains and ripped them to shreds.
"..I don't care what you do..Just remember that from here on out you make your own choices..But beware of your desires and intentions..They might get you killed."
With that said he walked back towards the tree and leaned on it again. Looking at the sky he dazes off.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:18 am

Kin stood there not really knowing where to go or what to do. A frown was brought upon her face. "..T..T...h..thank..you...." she tried to say yet in a low voice and gave Krista a smile yet that lone and lost look was still written in her face.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 am

His eyes then glazed on Kin and another cloud of smoke escaped his lips.
".So what do you attend to do..?"
Not giving expression but basically a cold shoulder up in her face.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:35 am

" I will find something to do if it takes hard work to get it.." she told him, "Even if I honestly do not know what I will be attend to do..." she said sincerely. Her eyes went lgihter then usual but quickly changed into their normal color eyes. "However, I thank thee with up most gratitude.....I bid you farewell and luck...." she said bowing her head and began her way to who knew where. 'I most be insane to go out there on my own....but it is for the best.' she thought with a miserable sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 am

He chuckled a bit as he closed his eyes.
"..I give her 2 hours and 42 minutes before she gets caught again.."
He looked at Krista and pondered what was going though her mind better yet who Kin will be caught.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:47 am

Kin began to walk around aimlessly, people stared at her ears and tail. 'I feel out of place..' she thought as she continue her way to who knew where! "Excuse..." she would say everytime people bumped into her. 'If anyone comes after me...I won't hesitate to attack..' she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Kirsta laughed, "Maybe not even that long."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:46 am

He silently sighs. As smoke came out of his nose. His eyes where dazed and tired. A man came up to him with paper of owning the girl. Ten looked at Krista.
"..Don't be that mean now.."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 am

"I know when she going to get caught." She said looking to where Kin had run off to.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:41 pm

He shrugs a bit and bites on his cigarette.
"..I'll keep an eye on her now then.."
Ten the released the bite on his cigar and vanished within the wind breeze after Kin. He had a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Krista sighed, "Dosn't anyone say bye any more?" she said to herself. she jumped back into the tree and layed down and took a little nap.
Back to top Go down
vector5776

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 am

*taps her on the shoulder, in my were form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mistress on Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress on Sale   Mistress on Sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistress on Sale
Page 1 of 1