Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ten's Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Ten's Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:19 am

He nods and sniffs around looking to the right.
"..We're getting closer.."

OC:Dammit xD
Back to top Go down
Murrell

Murrell

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Murrell was cleaning.

/Master sucks at cleaning.../
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:27 am

Majie sat in a clearing. She had built a fire and was sitting on her knees infront of it. She threw some dust in the fire and started humming to herself. SHe closed her eyes and began to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:58 pm

"There she is!" Krista yelled happly as she ran over to majie. She sat down infrount of her not wanting to stop Majie's meditating.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Ten kept on with the pace and stopped beside Krista, standing and glazing at them both. Then to the fire. He blinked and sighed. Realizing she was in a meditation, he did not disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:28 am

Majie felt some presence. In her mind she quickly ran back from the creek through the field and back into reality. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at Krista. "Krista for heavens sake what's wrong?" she asked knowing Krista would never come near her while she was meditating.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:15 pm

She looked at the ground. "I'm sorry teacher I was careless and almost got coght. I put your life idanger." she said not looking up.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Ten then looked at the sky trying not to get into this conversation but listened. He is keeping a watchful eye and scent out here.
Back to top Go down
Murrell

Murrell

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:25 pm

Di kept cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Majie looked at Krista with curious eyes. "Almost got caught? I am not mad at you, little one. You haven't put my life in danger. Only when I can't defend myself, that's when my life is in danger. You and I both will fix this mess,don't you worry. Now lift you're head up and stop pouting. Everything will be fine." Majie gave a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Krista raised her head and smilled lightly. "I just hope I haven't dug my own grave."

(( she did -_-' lol ))
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:11 am

Ten lets out a sigh of boredom.. With that sigh a cloud of smoke came out of his mouth. Keeping a daydreamers face indeed. As his eyes squinted a bit and his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:55 am

Krista looked at Ten then back to Majie. "... I had a vison the other day... it was hard to make it out. But there were bars and it was really hot." Krista said as she tryed to remembr it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten's Mansion   Ten's Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten's Mansion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latose-Slave RP :: Rich Masters' Quarter :: Generic Mansions-
Jump to: