Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slave for Sale

Go down 
+3
Kamishu
Mikani
Yumiko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:14 am

Yumiko sat in a cage as she looked around at everyone else. This was a stupid idea, the most stupid idea ever. She waited unsure if she wanted to be bought or not.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:00 am

Mikani looked from her cage to the one a few feet from her. She wrapped her fingers around the poles of the cage as she leaned to it, looking at the slave in the next one. There was a chance she might have gotten in trouble for speaking, but she wanted to know more of this girl she hadn't seen before. "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Yumiko leaned over to where the girl talking to her was. "Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:15 pm

Kamishu, was in the back in between buildings she looked at the girl, she wanted to help her but she just couldint, but she wanted to meet her. So she slowly came close, carefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeheavenz.heavenforum.com/
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:16 pm

"What's your name..?" She asked, sniffing the air and knowing someone else was there but figuing they were in hiding. She didn't want to get them caught. But she couldn't help being curious, so she glanced to where the scent of the person was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:20 pm

She looked at the girl who sensed her, she didint try to hide, so she came a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Her tailed waved a bit and her ears perked up when she noticed Kamishu, smiling. She looked aroun to see if they were being watched, then wen she found it to be safe she leaed closer to where she seen the girl, waving her slightly in a form of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:41 pm

she smiled a bit. "Oh.. hel..hello." She said in a quite tone.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm

"What are you doing..?" She asked quietly an politely, her ears twitching around and listening to make sure nobody was coming.
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm

"Oh.. im um just wandering around.. then I saw that girl in the change."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:01 pm

She put her hands on the bars of the cage she was in, leaning in more to try to get closer to the girl. "Are you a.. runaway..?"
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:05 pm

((Ooc// Shes not in a change lol.))

"Uhmm I dont think I am, my master thought he beat me to death, and left me on the roads, but luckily I ... I survived so im trying to stay clear from him."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:09 pm

((ooc: I know your charie isn't in a cage Razz Mine is XD))

"Well.. they would capture you if they seen you here.." She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Kirsta walked though the market with a ranway slave fallowing her askeding to be let go.

'I would let you go if I could... but I can't..' She thought to herself as she passed the slave over to the owner that gave her $500.

"Thanks..." she said dully as she walked away putting the money in her bag.

She stopped and looked at the girl with fox ears. "Nice ears..." she said trying to smille but seeing all the people in chages was sad.

'I'm only doing this for you...' she thought as she looked at the ground then back up to the girl in the chage.
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:14 pm

((Ooc// Ohhh okay!))

"I know thats why I stay clear.. but when I ... see other slaves in a .. cage I I want to help them!" She said as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm

"Oooh... I see.." Then she looked over to Krista, he ears dropping a bit and her tail curling around her as she sortof hid her face. "Th-thank you.."

((ooc: Lol O_o))
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 pm

"I could help you.. and your friend if you'd like.."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:24 pm

"If you dont belong to anyone I'll get you out." Krista said smilling.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:24 pm

Yumiko sat in the furthest corner from everyone trying to hide, trying to stay out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Kamishu looked back from Yumiko, to Krista. "Are you a slave .. owner? Because if you are you.. seem nice."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Her ears perked up and a smile crossed her face, looking to both Kamishu and Krista. "Re-really..?"

Then she frowned. "But.. wouldn't we get caught..?"
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:31 pm

"You looking at the best hunter and assassin in the world." she said smilling big. "Ok maybe not the best but I'm good."

She lost her smille for a second. "I down own slaves... I hunt onse that run away..." she smilled again. "But if you are not owned by anyone I'll free you."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm

"We don't belong to anyone....Yet." She frowned as she sat in the corner of her cage.
Back to top Go down
Kamishu

Kamishu

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:34 pm

She laughed a little. "Well.. I am kinda free, thow my master.. old master, thinks im dead." She said scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:36 pm

"Ok!" she said smilling then walked over to a man that had the keys to the cells.

"Oh my what is that!" she yelled looking scared and ponting behind him, when he looked the other way she grabbed the keys off him belt.

He turned back not seeing anything. "oh never mind its gone." she said smilling and walked back to the chages.

She looked over at the man before unlocking the chages. "Ok quickly we have to leave." she said in a wspier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slave for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave for Sale   Slave for Sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave for Sale
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next