Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the house along the sea shore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

the house along the sea shore Empty
PostSubject: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:17 pm

*he would lead his slave along inside his house locking the door behind them*
"speak your name girl" he said
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 pm

"A-amaya. I am Amaya. W-What would Master like me to call him?"
Back to top Go down
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:01 am

my name is David but unless i tell you other wise u must call me master or master David understood?
*drages her to a room wich he unlocks with a key as he flipped on the light instraments of torture hung from the walls and covered the tables as they showed stains of blood splattered and dripping on the floor*
this room will be your torture chamber these instraments i use to put people in much pain most the time they have the relif of dying before i bring out the REAL devices
you will be a experviment for small traps and deadly devices none will kill you but ALL will torture you so much it might drive you insane one slip up and in the torture chamber you go understood?

*brings her to a room with a large queen size bed in the middle around it are chains you tie to the hands and feet*
this is your room i will visit you most night's here and i expect you willing to do anything i ask if you try to escape i will move your room to the torture chamber were you will learn the meaning of pain

now i will return shortly to TEST how well you obey me

*walks out leaving her cained to the bed*
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:17 am

Amaya whimpered, trying not to cry at the thought of her new life with her new master. I'll be okay. Just do what he says and I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:06 am

*a butler appeared before her*
master David requests that you wear this..
*she is handed a Sex Maid outfit*
master will be with you shortly
*the butler would leave the room*
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Amaya cringed at the outfit, but put it on quickly. She felt like a whore.
Back to top Go down
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:15 am

* a voice appeared from nowhere and filled the room*
you can sleep with the master tonight wearing that or at the docks naked so be happy

*David would appear wearing nothing but a simple robe*
ready to serve me?
( were going to take it to PM when i state "and he turns off the lights")
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:06 pm

"Y-yes master," Amaya said softly. Oh God, I don't want to do this! I don't want to lose my virginity to this guy! she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 am

*he would crawl into bed with her and snap his fingers turning off the lights*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the house along the sea shore   the house along the sea shore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the house along the sea shore
Page 1 of 1