Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torture slave for sale!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Torture slave for sale! Empty
PostSubject: Torture slave for sale!   Torture slave for sale! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 pm

Amaya was tied to a wooden post by an iron manacle. Her wrists were tightly bound behind her, keeping her from escaping.

"This girl here is the prettiest one we got! She's 17 and still 'innocent' if you catch my meaning. She's a terrible cook and her cleaning is aweful, but she's sure to please in other ways. Beat her into submision, if you must. The starting price is three gold!" The auctioneer cried.

Amaya looked away, tears in her eyes. Her virginity was being sold as if she had no choice in the matter. She was being sold as a torture slave! Something to hit and spit on. Something to amuse oneself with. She was disgusted.

((No 'I'll-save-her' types please...offer to buy only if you plan on raping/beating the shit out of her. Either is fine, but the first is expected Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Torture slave for sale!   Torture slave for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:45 am

(OOC: Can I point out that Aaron is the *only* truly evil master in this RP? Don't believe me? Go check his citadel, kids.)
Back to top Go down
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

PostSubject: Re: Torture slave for sale!   Torture slave for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:35 am

i wil buy her for 5 gold
(occ: ull be thanking me later when i own u )
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Torture slave for sale!   Torture slave for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:33 am

((only if you change your rock lee pic XD ))

"Sold! Here you go sir, enjoy." The auctioneer handed him the chain that connected to the manacle around Amaya's neck, as well as the key to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

PostSubject: Re: Torture slave for sale!   Torture slave for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:14 pm

*puts the key in his wallets and chains the wallet to his back pocket*
alright girl lets go
*pulls on the chain to his house along side the sea shore*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture slave for sale!   Torture slave for sale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torture slave for sale!
Page 1 of 1