Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking to purchase a slave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KiRa_kill_ALL

KiRa_kill_ALL

looking to purchase a slave Empty
PostSubject: looking to purchase a slave   looking to purchase a slave I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 am

*he stand there holding his wallet close by for a master with a slave o purchase*
Back to top Go down
zetlian3

PostSubject: Re: looking to purchase a slave   looking to purchase a slave I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:59 am

Zetlian struggled against the post.
he knew no one would buy him. because, no one knew this apart from him... only experts on the subject of lycanthropy will know this... but he was half werewolf...
he can't remember anything... can't remember his life... can't even remember his own name...
Back to top Go down
isrielda

PostSubject: Re: looking to purchase a slave   looking to purchase a slave I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm

morrow whinnied against the bit as she tugged at her bridle, as she did so her lovely ass jiggled and her tits bounced, she was a brood mare and had been kept in a stable for pony girls all her life, her mother was a pony girl and she had beeen taken at two years old and put into training now she was 19 and was to be sold again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to purchase a slave   looking to purchase a slave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking to purchase a slave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latose-Slave RP :: Town :: Market-
Jump to: