Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wedding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

The wedding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:22 pm

Ten placed his left hand in his pocket and sighed out a cloud of smoke as he deflected the katana strike back on the man. With that he swings towards his neck and head area rapidly in a style.
"..Good luck.."
He said as he kept his eyes opened halfway.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Rin hurried up to Aveira and released her.
"Lets get you out of here.."
Back to top Go down
AkumaGourishirma

AkumaGourishirma

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Akuma saw an opening as he ducked down and sent his Katana into the mans stomach, seeing blood drip Akuma kicked him across the face and flipped backwards.

" I don't like to waste time..."
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Aveira stood up shakily. "O-okay," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/akashamoonbeam
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Just as he was kicked he drove his ice blade into the man's right shoulder as that was another opening. Ten then licked the blood from his stomach as it began to heal slowly.
"..Hmm..A vampire you are too."
Ten smiled at him. He was next to him so sudden;y and fast was just great.
"..Nice meeting you, I'm Tensenga Numai."
He blew out a cloud of smoke.

Last edited by Tensenga Numai on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 pm

"Lets go."He said quietly as he grabed her arm and ran as fast as he could without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Aveira took a step forward, cringing in pain. "I think my leg's broken," she said. "I must have hurt it when I fell off the horse."
Back to top Go down
AkumaGourishirma

AkumaGourishirma

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:31 pm

" Names Akuma.." Akuma slowly healed his shoulder flipping over to his back slashing around at his spine. and ripping down a knife with a red tube inside it.

" Let's finish this quickly "

Akuma then threw the blood red knife at the ground, with it emitting the red tube contents in a cloud of red smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:31 pm

"Damn it...I'm sooo late..Rin is gonig to be soo mad at me-" Kin stopped suddenly as she heard alot of commotion gonig on near the wedding. "What is gonig on?" she asked in disbelief, why so much noise? This was suppose to be a wedding! She dashed forward at a fast and unnoticeable speed to check what was going on. AS she spotted the couple she stood infront of them, "What's happening here?" she asked worried as she saw them all shaked up and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 pm

Aveira looked up at the newcomer. Ever polite, she said, "H-hello. I a-am Aveir-Aveira."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Ten Suddenly appeared behind Akuma and stabbed him with his ice blade within his chest.
"..Alright then my friend."
He said with a smile as he blew another smoke. His back had blood stains but the wounds have healed.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 pm

"We have to get her to tro safety.
Its too dangerous to stay here."
He picked up Aveira and readied himself to run.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Aveira held on to him as tightly as she could, wincing at the pain in her leg.
Back to top Go down
AkumaGourishirma

AkumaGourishirma

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Akuma slowly healed the wound flipping backwards and kicking the vampire man into the
cloud of red smoke..

" You've just breathed in a large scent of blood mixed with vampiric pheromone. "

Akuma then explained further,

" Soon your blood lust will go crazy.... Uncontrollable... you will have no choice but to seek out prey.. " Akuma then stood there. seeing his plan
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 pm

Kin sensed her injured leg, "Hello Aveira....I am Rin's friend..Kin....Hold on Rin!" she told him and bit her palm, blood running down. "Hold on..let me heal that wound." she told her as she placed her hand over her broken leg, the blood began to move over her skin and into her pores. It moved inside of her, a burning sensation went through the girls leg as it healed the wound.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:41 pm

"Ah!" Aveira cried out before sighing in relief. "Arigato, Kin-san."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:41 pm

Ten stepped out of the cloud and sighed.
"..You don't know much about pure bloods do you? It's the level E's that can't control their thirst..True that this is working a bit..I am getting thirsty but that won't mean I'll completely go into rage..
Ten appeared in front of Akuma and blew the same smoke into his face. With that he did a back flip and ended up about 6ft away from him.
"An eye for an eye right..?"
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:43 pm

"Heh, You're Welcome Aveira..now..let's get you to safety and then you two can explain to me what just happened." she said as she helped Rin get his wife to safety.
Back to top Go down
AkumaGourishirma

AkumaGourishirma

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm

" Nice try...." Akuma took the smoke like it was nothing.

" Thinking I couldn't resist my own invention? " Akuma then spun around and kicked him repeatedly whilst spinning in a circle, then slashing heavily against the mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 pm

"Now lets get you out of here.Come on Kin its too dangerous."
He dashed off carrying Aveira to his house.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 pm

Aveira nodded, placing her feet gingerly on the ground, ready to follow Rin.

((Kaname isn't the one with ice, lol XD))
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Kin nodded and follow close behind yet her sense sharp for any up comnig attack.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Ten counter his last attempt to hit him wit the blade and punched him in the jaw hard enough to bring him into the air. As he did He stomped on the ground as ice covered his entire body except the head.
"..Damn..I can't believe it's taking effect...Give me a cure..Or I'll kill you.."
Said as he knelt down. Looking at the man in his Ice Coffin.

Ice Coffin - A version of large amount of ice covering any obstacle, trapping it for 15 minutes or 20 at max.
Back to top Go down
AkumaGourishirma

AkumaGourishirma

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 pm

" Never..." Akuma then smashed his chest against the Ice, cracking open a tube filled with super heated gas/smoke, melting the Ice coffin.

Akuma jumped out grabbing the man by the throat and slamming ihm against his knee, crashing him into the ground.

" See ya later..." Akuma ran off throwing the cure off into the lake, sinking it to the bottom. He then left as he tried to find a horse

Last edited by AkumaGourishirma on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Ten came up from wind baring his fangs at him.
"I've been going too easy on you! You little piece of shit!!"
Ten Grabbed both the man's hands violently and quickly as he sank his teeth down into his throat that located a pressure point. Sucking the life out of him. Making him release the girl.

Last edited by Tensenga Numai on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wedding
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latose-Slave RP :: Town :: Park-
Jump to: