Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waitting for freedom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majie

Majie

Waitting for freedom Empty
PostSubject: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:40 am

The cold air passed her as she stood on the side of the rode waitting. She waitted for Kirsta to come with what the men holding her asked for.

She looked at the 5 men standing around her. 'What did they ask for?' she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Connan stumbled ahead of Krista, looking every inch like an abused, terrified and furious street kid.

"Get you fucking hands off me! I swear, when I get out of this I'll fucking kill you! You have no right to do this!"
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Krista pushed Connan in fount of her. "Shut up!" she said to connan then turned to the people. "There he is, now let her go."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:01 pm

"You can't do this! It's inhumane!"

One of the guards walked over and hit him across the face with a baton, knocking him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 pm

"Krista!" Maji yelled.

"Grab him and lets go." one of the other men said as he pushed Maji to kista.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Krista took Maji helping her to walk see as she had a wounded leg.

'Ok now its up to her... sorry connan...' she thought.

"Fine don't ask anything of me again." she said and started to walk away with Maji limping beside her.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Connan growled as two of the guards approached him. He kicked one of them in the knee cap, breaking the man's leg. The other man dived at him, and Connan shrugged him off, standing and beginning to run, before two more guards tackled him to the ground and began kicking him with steel capped boots.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:09 pm

Kirsta hided Maji far away. 'I cant let him get hurt like that... Maji's safe I should go backand help him...'
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Maji stayed hiden. "Kisrta I'll be fine child go on and help your friend."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:12 pm

The men that started to hit the boy on the ground suddenly froze over with ice. Ten walked out of the shadow's with a cigarette in his mouth. Looking down at the boy.
"A half elf..?"
He smelled his blood knowing instantly.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:14 pm

"Thank you Maji..." she said as she ran back to where Connan.

"Ten?" she said and Smilled.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:14 pm

One of the guards yelled "Oi! Be careful- we only get paid the full amount if he's undamaged!"

Connan used this as a distraction and rolled away from the two men. He still had a hunter's knife and drew it, standing, covered in blood and panting with hunger, pain and exaustion, as he prepared to defend himself.

'It looks like i'm on my own... well, these bastards will have to kill me first.'

He beckoned to them, challenging them.

Then they froze over.

Turning, he bared his teeth- and the knife- at the new 'attackers'.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:17 pm

Krista ran over to see if Connan was ok. "I'm sorry it took me so long by is a good thing Ten showed up." she said "I'm suer you could have handled it though."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Ten then appeared right beside the boy as the men shattered into pieces of ice.
"...Ehh...What's up slave boy?"
Looking at the boy he sighs a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Connan took several steps back, keeping the blade between them.

"I'm no slave. We're done now. We go our separate ways. Don't come near me again."

He began backing away into the trees, not taking his eyes off them.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Krista nodded. "Good luck, I'll keep the other hunters off your back."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:20 pm

The breifest of smiles - no doubt, a thankyou - lit his face. Then he bolted.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Ten hopped over Krista's side.
"What was all that about..?"
He was puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Maji came out of her hiding spot when the bad men were all gone. She limped to Krista, "Poor young man. May mother eath protect him."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 pm

"Nothing important." she said to ten smilling. "Maji lets go home before more men show up."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:25 pm

Sighing he nods and blows out a smoke and walks off into the dark.
'Eh..It was better than doing nothing.'
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:27 pm

"Yes thats sounds very nice." she replied. "Thank you for your help young man. Krista I need to get this off of me." she held out her arm showing a metal band the covered her lower arm. "It stops my powers from working."
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:29 pm

Krista nodded looking at the band, she pulled out her dagger and pried the thing off. "There all better, I'll met you at home."
Back to top Go down
Majie

Majie

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:29 pm

"Yes see you there, dont take to long." she said as she disapered into a passing wind.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Krista nodded and then ran the way Ten had gone.

'Maybe I can still kech up to him...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waitting for freedom   Waitting for freedom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waitting for freedom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latose-Slave RP :: Town :: Roads-
Jump to: