Latose-Slave RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latose, the world of slaves and masters...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules&Regulation-ness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

Rules&Regulation-ness Empty
PostSubject: Rules&Regulation-ness   Rules&Regulation-ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:19 pm

1-Keep it PG-14 outside of PM OR if you have a private house forum, you can have it a little bit further but please take it to PM in time for us not to get removed.

2-Nothing, not even PM, unless the OOC-slave agrees. Not in character necessarily, but definitely out of character.

3-No. Godmoding.

4-Have fun

5-The races allowed are vampires, cat/fox/wolf anthros, humans, and elves. Anything else, ask me. Magic is allowed, mostly magical wards, but if for some reason two characters fight you cannot use magic in that. It's mostly for show.

6-If you choose poor quarter, you may only have 5 slaves maximum, and you may only buy one slave a week. If you choose rich quarter you can have ten and may buy two a week.

7-If you are a slave, you CAN run away, but it's not recommended, 'cause the rich WILL have you hunted down.

8-You CAN be middle-class and have a job, you can work at the marketplace OR selling/hunting slaves.

9-I. Like. Kittens. Please don't hurt animals on this site in RP. Or else.

10-In the Poorer/Rich Quarters after 1 month of posting in a house or 100 posts, a forum will be made for the master/mistress in question. These can only be viewed by members.
Back to top Go down
https://latose.forumotion.com
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Rules&Regulation-ness   Rules&Regulation-ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 am

You know that you can add these to the thing that you need to agree to at the begining to join right?
Back to top Go down
Neavera
Admin
Neavera

PostSubject: Re: Rules&Regulation-ness   Rules&Regulation-ness I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
https://latose.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules&Regulation-ness   Rules&Regulation-ness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules&Regulation-ness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latose-Slave RP :: Off-Topic :: Rules&Regulations-
Jump to: